Ford Probe FAQ
Ford Probe Forums - Racing
Note: You must be a registered user and logged in to post messages. login | register
Author Topic: Reply to \'Civic Si`s Suck Ass\'
leftymvp16 Posted on 2002-05-08 at 22:01:29
You are a moron. Fords suck ass and if you tuned it and a civic Si up guess what. The civic wod smoke it. I have seen Si`s ki vipers so dont te me e e ford pos is better than civic si`s. A fords suckkk even saleen mustangs. NSX type S`s wi ki them. GT40`s Suck also. Ps the civic tops out faster than the probe.
56 Responses
Author Response
Tygerr Posted on 2002-05-08 at 22:48:39
Grow Up!

raynfall Posted on 2002-05-09 at 02:04:41
Your Civic si does 143? really? Damn.... I'm impressed. Stock I don't think Si's are all that fast. My friend has a reasonably modded one and it can just about hold steady with me. Never tried to see how fast it goes. Oh well

weapon01 Posted on 2002-05-09 at 12:40:09
he probably won't be back.. by the way.. saying your car tops out faster than another car could also mean it only goes up to 80mph. heh. my ol' firebird topped out faster than any car, but then it wouldn't shift into 3rd gear either ;) (topped out means as fast as it can go, right?)

BlitzPGT Posted on 2002-05-09 at 16:16:30
Actually leftymvp16 your pretty stupid. A Probe GT has a Mazda engine which anyone who knows anything about "rices" knows a mazda engine is a lot faster than a honda civic engine. I have a Si and its modded but it still doesn't have the torque my PGT has.

LilJay Posted on 2002-05-09 at 18:19:42
One little dickhead with some riceburner comes into our probe "turf" and insults probes.....hmmmmmmmm i'd say he's just jealous.

Jennifer Posted on 2002-05-10 at 07:14:59
lol

Jimmy Deez Posted on 2002-05-19 at 18:26:48
he's a herb!i have a big sticker on my rear window of a honda(big H) with calvin pissing on it!ram your 1.5L up your ass!come play with the big boys pushing 225hp!HERB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tygerr Posted on 2002-05-19 at 22:43:24
heh, i have no clue what an herb is but it sounds funny too me. lol

weapon01 Posted on 2002-05-20 at 11:09:36
lol, where have u been jimmy deez? i don't know what a herb is either.. cept for a healing medicine thing.. oh well, it is funny.

Black93GL Posted on 2002-05-23 at 07:07:00
lol my lightly modded BASE probe kicked the LKFDJ out of some riced civic a few nights ago... wasn't an Si of course...

leftymvp16 Posted on 2002-06-13 at 12:22:08
hahahahaha jimmy deez ure a moron. my four cylinder vtec will kill ure V6 probe thats pretty bad. take ure probe against a v6 honda like a NSX or S2000 and then get back to me moron.

bryce Posted on 2002-06-13 at 13:00:14
If you fucking retarded people say that civic si's suck then u r fucking gay and any V-TECH welll fucking smoke you and if you think you can kill a NSX and a S200 then have fun trying to, and i bet that you people who think that your ford probes are fast i bet you that u can't even beat a civic cx that does not have a vtech and i beat you guys think that you can beat a prelude type-SH to have fun with that and that jimmey deez guy your a fag because if you opnly can get 225 hp from your car then that suck ass ( but it is a ford probe so ya that sounds right because they suck in all) a prellude SH comes wioth almost as much hp as your V6 and it is only a inline 4, if you beat one of these cars get back to me but you well not so see ya never fags

leftymvp16 Posted on 2002-06-13 at 13:09:31
hhaha i just downloded street racing a clip of a celica GT-S against a Probe GT and the Celica killed it. Thats pretty bad when a Celica GT-S does 0-60 in 9 seconds and it still beat the probe hahahahahhahahahaahhahahah and Civic Si's do 0-60 in 6.0 seconds.

leftymvp16 Posted on 2002-06-13 at 13:12:00
hhaha i just downloded street racing a clip of a celica GT-S against a Probe GT and the Celica killed it. Thats pretty bad when a Celica GT-S does 0-60 in 9 seconds and it still beat the probe hahahahahhahahahaahhahahah and Civic Si's do 0-60 in 6.0 seconds.

Jennifer Posted on 2002-06-13 at 13:26:49
MY FRIEND WITH A NEW S2000 GOT HIS ASS ATE IN LOUISVILLE BY A LITTLE CIVIC. I THINK IT'S FUNNY!! NOW, HE'S SENDING HIS ENGINE TO SPOON WITH 25,000 TO HAVE 600HP OUT OF HIS S2000. NOW SOMEBODY TELL ME THAT CIVICS SUCK!!

weapon01 Posted on 2002-06-13 at 13:41:28
dude.. go cry about your civic elsewhere. obviously no one here cares.

Tygerr Posted on 2002-06-13 at 13:56:59
A civic and a celica is a totaly different car. I actually like Celicas, thing is, what did the celica have in it and what did the probe have in it? The new neons coming out next year can do 0-60 in 5 so shut your hole. Your precious lil civic can get whooped by a neon stock. Actually, you can modify anything to whoop anything numbnuts, apparently your not that intelligent.

bryce Posted on 2002-06-15 at 13:44:38
oooooooooooooo neon is 5 seconds wow the new v8 NSX's will go in 3.5 so suck my dick. all you fags think cause you have a v6 in your probe that their are fast. but all four cylinder vtec's will smoke them the only thing u have is a lower end of torque and more hp but we can stillo smoke ure anal probe. Take ure pussy v6 against a real one like a s2000 and c what happens kk

raynfall Posted on 2002-06-15 at 18:17:30
Bryce, you are simply the most retarded person I've ever met on a forum. Leftymvp16 is bad, but my god man, what the hell is wrong with you. First, Nobody is trying to compare an NSX or S2000 to a Probe. They are in completely different classes and price ranges. Wow, an NSX can beat my Probe. Well frankly, if I spent 100 grand on a car it had better be fucking fast. Second, this neon everyone is talking about. If I recall, yes it's fast, but the engine needs to be rebuilt chronically. Which would suck. Besides the thing has about 40 grand into it. And in the end it's still a Neon, even if very fast. I just would be ashamed to spend that much money and not had a cooler car. And Bryce at least TRY to sound intelligent. All Civics are Vtech. And frankly a Dx is as slow as hell. SOHC....ha ha. Even the SI doesn't pull into the 15s in the quarter mile without mods. That's where the ProbeGT is stock. And the most disturbing thing you said. Especially if you think you know a damn thing about cars or Hondas...."Take ure pussy v6 against a real one like a s2000 and c what happens kk". The S2000 is a 4 cylinder engine. The H22a. 220 HP and 200 ft/lbs of torque. But you need to wind thee piss out of the engine to get that. You guys come on the board and try to talk shit. But you have to know something to do that. And you 2 are pretty much clueless. It's sad. I argue with people on this board a lot. I'm probably not the most popular guy here. But I know the other people on the board have some idea what they are talking about and want to actually have serious discussions. You 2 come off as immature high school kids that have some serious learning disabilities. And learn to spell, my god.....

Tygerr Posted on 2002-06-16 at 00:45:02
Exactly rayn, you said it all. I totally agree. Why are they comparing a v8 to a 4banger?

Tygerr Posted on 2002-06-16 at 02:14:42
If that video was the same one I saw your lieing out your ass. Red Probe GT vs. Silver Celica GT-S. Dude, the probe beat the Celica, it just got hole shoted. Dumbass. Go look it up on Kazaa.

weapon01 Posted on 2002-06-17 at 13:38:59
hehe.. "and in the end it's still a neon" that almost had me rofl man. good thing i didn't though since i'm at work. i still don't see how someone can drive an ugly ass car like that. (no offense to the neon tygerr), but the civic, neon, focus are all made to be cheap cars good on gas. by adding 10 grand to that for mods u get a semi-fast car that sucks on gas, and is still ugly. i just can't see the reasoning these people have..

Tygerr Posted on 2002-06-17 at 17:19:50
No offense taken, i don't really want one, I was just amazed how quick there making them. Never would have imagined. I still would love to have a Stealth R/T though, even a Stratus R/T would be cool.

Jimmy Deez Posted on 2002-06-22 at 20:36:59
your junk honda kill's a VIPER?what kind of crap are you smoken?your a fucken CRACK HEAD! DON'T DO DRUGS!

Jimmy Deez Posted on 2002-06-22 at 20:42:32
HERB!my car was made by MAZDA,ASSO!fuck your NSX,play with the new RX7!DICK EYE! LIKE I SAID RAM THE CIVIC UP YOUR ASS!

Black93GL Posted on 2002-06-23 at 03:06:50
LOL ok Honda boys, keep the cars classed. The NSX looks nice, but it's totally outclassed. Run it against a Z06 (low 12 second 1/4 STOCK) and see what happens. As for the S2000 I have respect for those cars, 2.0 w over 200HP stock, very well done Honda... Although I'm sure they'd puke if they knew people like you drove their car. As for civics... Don't even go there lol. I'll repeat myself again for you... I KILL civics as long as they don't have more than bolt ons and aren't SI's. Guess what... My probe is a 4 cyl, not even a GT and all I have is a test pipe, 2"1/4 catback w/flowmaster muffler and DTM tip. I haven't found a civic with nothing more than bolt ons that has been able to keep up with me yet (Again I am discounting SIs). Stock vs Stock with equal drivers your going to be disappointed with your Hondas results. We got hp and one thing hondas don't have a bit of... TORQUE. Anyway learn to present your view without constantly cussing/degrading people as they are going to just laugh at you if you do so.

raynfall Posted on 2002-06-23 at 12:33:53
Black, my only comment to your stuff is this, though an NSX is not blistering fast in a straight line, it has more top end pickup. So very fun on highways. It handles better. And is just a nicer car in my opinion. Not that I can say anything bad about a Z06 either

Isabel95GT Posted on 2002-06-23 at 13:32:41
You go to the track and any car can beat any car depending on what you do to it last night some POS beater car went up agianist a gorgous corvette yes its ass got beat in the end but boy i don't know what he had in it but it sure wasn't stock it kept right up with that car until the last 1/16 of the 1/4 mile

raynfall Posted on 2002-06-23 at 20:46:14
Like that sweet 80s K car running 40 lbs of boost or something ridiculous like that? Pulling well into the 10s in the 1/4

Lefty Posted on 2002-07-19 at 15:52:30
all civics r v-tech??? first of all moron its v-tec and acctually only si and ex civics have V-Tec not all civics. So why r u telling him to b inteligent and i am bad ok at leaste i know what a Vtec is and i dont spell it with a H. And now ure saying that i am clueless What we are saying is u r bragin about ure V-6 beating a L4 wow. Try it against a real V6 like a NSX type S Zero. So every civic has a vtec huh i think ure hipocritical ass should learn what has and doesnt have vtec before u go start calling other people stupid.

Jimmy Deez Posted on 2002-07-19 at 18:37:53
LEASTE?

jay Posted on 2002-07-20 at 00:31:46
harsh

raynfall Posted on 2002-07-20 at 18:29:28
Evry civic does have vtec. Just the SI has the DOHC vtec. Meaning it's not a slow piece of shit. NSX is in a different class then a probe. Price wise and all. I love the NSX, but for the price I think I could find something to o utperform it.

Tygerr Posted on 2002-07-20 at 23:35:19
LOL Holy Crap, I just about died there rayn. The slow piece of shit thing. Sorry, it's been a very long, crappy, tiring day. That and I didn't get to see my girl. About that Viper thing up there, did anyone see that Ripleys believe it or not when the Viper race that jet. I forget what the jet was called but the Viper lost by hundredths of a second in a half mile race, of course the viper killed it in the quarter mile however. I was freaking out, it was awesome.

raynfall Posted on 2002-07-21 at 19:48:46
Why, did I offend??? A civic DX or Ex is slow. I still think they are tough little cars. And have a very nice niche in the market. But they are not a sports car. Or even a pseudo sports car like a probe

Turrisi2 Posted on 2002-07-24 at 01:15:33
You guys are arguing over dumb shit. First off, the 4 cylinder, 6 cylinder argument has nothing to do with anything. An Inline engine should produce more than a V engine. Also, civics beating vipers...that happens when you throw a new engine into your civic. Also, that video where the PGT races the celica, the probe wins. But, don't get me wrong, i like Civic's too. They can look real pimp. You can get them runnin quick too, but with a new engine. Stock Probe vs. a Stock Civic SI coupe...Probe will win unless the driver can't drive stick. By the way, left whoever, S2000's are 4 cylinder cars too, but not even in the same class. That's the most advanced engine in the world...anyway, cut the talk and race, then you can brag

raynfall Posted on 2002-07-30 at 21:14:14
I don't know if I'd say most advanced.... That's just asking for an arguement. But certainly a contender

Tygerr Posted on 2002-07-31 at 01:26:06
No, I just thought it was funny as hell.

osiris Posted on 2002-08-14 at 14:49:16
im gonna post the same thing here i posted in the other one..... haha i like the comment about the new nsx beating a ford mustang GT... lol ok yeah lets compare a $90,000 car to an $18,000 one lol what a total idiot, if you want to compare cars put a new viper against the new NSX- about the same price 2003 NSX $89,000 290hp@7100 224lb-ft@5500 wt-3153lbs 2003 Viper $73,000 500hp@5600 525lb-ft@4600 wt-

LilJay Posted on 2002-08-18 at 22:12:40
Oh my god this little vtec dumbass is looking for an ass beating....come's to a Ford Probe website...( wonder why he was here in the first place ), then he starts bitching about his little vteec piece of shit....god damn idiot....a probe can smoke any civic on the road.

turboterrorford Posted on 2002-09-02 at 01:11:33
Just a little comment for our civic friend that thinks he knows everything. Go do some homework dumbass-the new NSX's do NOT come with a v-8. they have 4 cylinders. Idiot.

kennyboy244 Posted on 2002-09-03 at 13:06:48
civics r fuckin cheap ugly pieces of shit that have goood gas mileage they talk shit about other peoples cars fuck them they hav to put like 10 g's in there car to even make it fast y don't u faggots do urself a favor and just buy a fast car

LilJay Posted on 2002-09-21 at 10:41:10
Whats with these stupid civic owner's comin to this website! You must be interested in the probe or something. Why don't you try some other car, instead of watchin the fast and the furious and realizing that you must get a civic because its in a movie! Dumbass, civic's can not kill vipers, and the Si is just economically safe compared to other Vtecs, im not saying all Honda's suck, i like S200's and Nsx's, just you cocky civic people. When you say Ford sucks, your saying Mazda sucks, Jaguar sucks, and some other companies. So i suggest you try another car besides a car that was in a movie.

LilJay Posted on 2002-09-21 at 10:41:53
Whats with these stupid civic owner's comin to this website! You must be interested in the probe or something. Why don't you try some other car, instead of watchin the fast and the furious and realizing that you must get a civic because its in a movie! Dumbass, civic's can not kill vipers, and the Si is just economically safe compared to other Vtecs, im not saying all Honda's suck, i like S200's and Nsx's, just you cocky civic people. When you say Ford sucks, your saying Mazda sucks, Jaguar sucks, and some other companies. So i suggest you try another car besides a car that was in a movie.

LilJay Posted on 2002-09-21 at 10:42:23

Tygerr Posted on 2002-09-22 at 13:35:21
Exactly jay. I'm guessing Lincoln and Aston Martins also suck. Uh, yeah right.

Tygerr Posted on 2002-09-22 at 22:43:44
Sorry, but I had to add more. Your saying your civic can go up against a Mustang Cobra SVT, or a Jag S-TypeR, maybe even a Aston Martin Vanquish? No way in hell, these things are true sports cars. Now if you really think any civic is capable of taking one of these cars, people will just laugh their ass off at you.

Black93GL Posted on 2002-09-23 at 04:08:29
I use to like racing civics w/my probe... I don't even bother anymore now, it's just not fun, no competition... The other day I was just cruising, not looking for a race or anything... Some kids in a civic w some body kit and exhaust start laughing at me and darting forward then back etc. I looked at them like WTF and laughed... They got pissed and tried to go. I gave them a 2 second head start, then without dropping a gear blew the doors off them. Before i smoked them they were messing with everyone, after I put them in their place I didn't see them mess with anyone else, nor try to catch back up to me... Idiots.

Regulater_206 Posted on 2002-10-03 at 20:07:37
http://www.car-stats.com/stats/showstats/showstatsgivenid.aspx Civic SI shows 0-60 in 8 seconds flat. Probe GT in in 7.1 seconds. Hondas are not made for racing and Bryce, NSX is not a Honda, Its a Acura dum fuck, dont walk into our turf and talk shit you soft ass cookie

Regulater_206 Posted on 2002-10-03 at 20:09:58
http://www.car-stats.com/stats/showstats/showstatsgivenid.aspx Civic SI shows 0-60 in 8 seconds flat. Probe GT in in 7.1 seconds. Hondas are not made for racing and Bryce, NSX is not a Honda, Its a Acura dum fuck, dont walk into our turf and talk shit you soft ass cookie

Regulater_206 Posted on 2002-10-03 at 20:11:50

Regulater_206 Posted on 2002-10-03 at 20:40:04
Well Fuck i did not know they were same, sorry bout that Honda-Acura, Whoopsy daisy lol, that goes to show you just how much i care about ricers

Tygerr Posted on 2002-10-04 at 15:22:46
Really any four banger or even v-6 for that matter is MADE for racing. There manufactured to get you to point a to b, if ya think about it. The big ole V-8's are made for raw power!

ump Posted on 2002-10-05 at 00:06:34
well, do we talking about stock racing or modified????? Hahahahhaha......not so sure, but JUN skyline modified with 1000 HP didn't win the race in Japan :)

bonzie Posted on 2006-04-04 at 23:30:47
yeah whoever said the si where bad compared to our probes. my brother actually has a civic si and i think the last time he had it put on the dyno he was running something like 335 whp and he still cant keep up with my probe so......

lakaiformiles Posted on 2006-04-18 at 21:57:00
my friend has a 93 civic si. an his car an my probe where equally matched, evn when i was stock an he had headers, an exhaust

Cich Posted on 2006-11-14 at 16:23:08
hahahahahahahahahahahahah one raynfall your one funny mother fucker lol... bryce n lefty are retarded... how can they compare a straight up race car or "sports car" to a probe... a sport compact... probes are cool little cars.. thats what they were meant for... the friggen nsx is classified as n exotic... the probe gt is a cheap sport compact, these kids are about as intelligent as a small rock yeah I'm a high school kid too but i dont talk shit. just to hear my self talk.my only advice to bryce n lefty.... you learn alot more by listening to some one who knows what there talking about then trying to pretend like you know and making your self look retarded n making a bad name for teens actually interested in all cars.(cept shitty civics haha) maybe you should stop idolizing paco down the street with an integra with a fart cannon and a loud base n head down to a real shop n or maybe even go watch a race preferably a sport compact race that way you can see what to compare to a probe instead of going to google n typing in ill street race son. i personally think you two a disgrace to "tuner" fans and should be kicked in the ass civics are not fast get over it. dont compare an nsx or an s2k to a honda bc there made by the same manufacturer...and those civics you do see beating vipers or vettes..... think about how much time and money they wasted.... if they had saved all that money they could have just bought a viper or vette! pull your fucking heads out of your ass's and stop talking shit. and one more thing before i end this long dumb comment THERES A FUCKING DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AN NSX AND A SHITTY LITTLE CIVIC. A REAL V6 A REAL V6.... DUDE SHUT THE FUCK UP... n im not some wise man with lots of experiance with cars im a 17 yr old just like you but unlike your stupid ass i know what im talking about. i cant even begin to explain how stupid you sound.. im done

Cich Posted on 2006-11-14 at 16:26:20
oh yeah and saleens dont suck n neither do gt-40's or ford GT's both of which ...including any saleen model would put the car you think is the fastest car in the world the honda or acura nsx to shame. dude.. go read a book.

low2ridin Posted on 2007-04-28 at 00:40:43
just look at the tags you can pick up a used pgt fer 1500 to 3000 just depends, and a nsx starting price is 70,000! come on now id go with my 95 pgt any day! one of my friends has a 2000 civic si and we both have a cold air intake and exhast and he runs only .20 of a sec infront of me at the track ! hes scarred im gonna get the klze engine ! i mean the si is a lil quicker but its a good bit lighter too! anyone out there with a probe can easily make it out run hondas and other cars with a lil bit of cash . i reacently bought a 89 340sx and dropped sr20 with about 4000 in extras in bigger turbo ext and i got rid of it the probe is defeantly my car and i hate to say it no pun intented but i really dont like fords but i love my probe

MyBestCreditOffers Posted on 2009-03-01 at 01:36:09
Hi there! Compare and apply now for a balance transfer credit card! Transfer your high balances now! [URL=http://www.1stcreditcardsoffer.eu - Apply Credit Card Transfer No Annual Fee[/URL - Have a nice day! BB! P.S. if you don't want to see this message please write us to no.ads08@gmail.com with subject "NO ADS" and URL of your forum! Your URL will be immediately removed from the advertising list! Thank you for cooperation!

niyiriavatar Posted on 2010-03-17 at 08:16:40
Gday everybody I'm completely new to this site. How is everyone doing today? I love it here! I really hope to learn a lot maybe make some new friends! :)

turn on images to use this navigation bar ©1999 webcentrix.net all rights reserved
108 ms