Ford Probe FAQ
Ford Probe Forums - Racing
Note: You must be a registered user and logged in to post messages. login | register
Author Topic: Post your favorite road kill/race!!!
JerryJer Posted on 2001-02-11 at 22:48:25
Hey feow Probe s! I thought it wod be fun to hear about which cars you have smoked? I took out a Camaro V6 yesterday in a highway d. Topped him at about 130mph. I've also raced an Integra, Pde, Eclipse and a new VW Beetle. Same t with a of them so far. Who have you dusted??? Jer 93 PGT - man tranny with K&N; otherwise stock.
65 Responses
Author Response
Ryan Posted on 2001-05-27 at 23:07:16
i passed some lady in a minivan today,, she was doin 55 in a 70.. i put the hammer down and flew past her, she knew she didnt have a chance,, topped off around 80 not really a race but it got the adrenaline flowing

93rioPGT Posted on 2001-06-04 at 20:11:34
lol. i liked the story ryan. i have a few of those type "races" all the time. I think they are best when the other person doesnt even know that you are racing.

Kyle Evans Posted on 2001-06-28 at 09:05:04
lol. yeah one time I came up on this piece of garbage in the road, I think it was a muffler. I was on I-75 doing about 80mph and I punched it hard, knowing this would be the toughest race of my life. I ended up leaving him a couple miles behind me and I lit up a cigarette as I wiped the dripping sweat from my forehead.

Seth Refer Posted on 2001-08-06 at 01:35:35
I blew past a state 5.0 speed trap at about 95, hit 4, and took the next exit, moron kept goin. 93GT, all stock cept for muffler is disconnected(hey, i got a grand taken off the price and the car sounds and runs better too!)

lost_mexican Posted on 2001-08-30 at 13:06:02
so there we were.. I tapped the gas pedal and he roared his motor too. Confirming that it was an all out battle. Slided down turned on the music and let the bass pound like my heart.(kinda like fast and Furious, except it was more like fat and Curious) for this dude kept looking over.) but any ways. there I was and there they were. Man, when the lights changed I didnt see it coming that '79 station wagon with a family of 48 and a baby kicked my probe's ass. so I turned in to a gas station and cried like a lil wus. I cant even look at station wagons with out pissing my pants.

Ryan Posted on 2001-09-02 at 08:07:24
dont feel bad,, i've been there before,, some old guy in a suit, wearing glasses, smoked me in his volvo once,, thank god noone was with me as for station wagons,, back when i used to deliver pizzas (1995-2000) we had some old station wagon,, like a 1976 pontiac somethin,, it was rusted all to hell, and looked like crap... but it hauled ass, probably had a 305 or 351 in it,, ahh the memories of taking that fine company car across corn fields, power braking it in the cemetary, and the night we took it joy riding, and busted the needle off the speedometer that only went up to 80; will remain with me forever. then sometime in 97 they decided to buy a "new" car, an 81 buick skyhawk (but thats another story!) and they auctioned off that wagon,, it was a sad day when it sold for $13 to some catholic family with 10 kids,, if i'd only of had $15, and if my parents would of let me park a beater like that in our driveway, id probably still be out raisin hell in that thing.

JRs94Probe Posted on 2001-09-04 at 13:01:24
my 2.0 liter automatic transmission (cd4e) beat a geo metro yesterday!!!!!!!!

the kid Posted on 2001-09-04 at 13:30:14
im coming from trying to get my cd player installed so i hear a car coming from behind me i swore this thing was a soupped up supra or something but the guy drove next to me the only thing i said to my self was "oh s*it thats a 94 prbe" turbo charged,momo steering wheel, and a nitrous i was drooling wishing i was sitting in his me being silly me i reved it he started laughing and he revvvved his light turned green all you heard was tires screeching i said to my self did my tires just screech or am i going crazy,but anyway i knew i was going to loose but the question was by how much so i ended up loosing by half a block and i dubt he pushed the button for his nitrous being we were on city street and it was still day time...

Jimmy Deez Posted on 2001-10-11 at 11:44:41

Black93GL Posted on 2001-11-13 at 03:56:58
Hehe.... Was cruisin with the girl the other day. Some kid in a Mazda pickup blows by me. We come to a light and he's all revin it lookin back at us (we're taking a left turn onto the freeway and the girl and I are behind him.) The whole time I am thinking: "Is this guy a moron??? Being a truck he might have a little torque but he can't go over 85!" Anyway we hop onto the freeway and I decide to really humiliate him. I stay behind him like I can't get ahead, he jumps up to 90 (got to give him props for hitting 90). He's all grinning looking in the rear view mirror like "Yeah, eat my exhaust, I know your girl wants me." hehe.... I give her an evil grin and pop it.... I was still laughing as I looked into the rear view mirror and watched him disappear while I pushed 120.... He had the funniest look when I blew by him. Funny thing is I usually get trucks trying to race me.... Doesn't make much sense they top out so low.... The girl has tried racing me in her mothers Grandam GT... It puts up a decent fight when my car isn't running right (I'm losing about 15 HP for some reason at times). Planning on dropping a V6 MX6 into it soon, then it's turbos/supercharge=)

ProbeGT Posted on 2001-12-10 at 03:24:26
i was sitting at a light. (isnt that how they all start) with this girl going to her place after a movie for some pie. im figiting with the radio. i had to replace my power antena. (old one had a 5 wire clip, new one had 2 wires and the actual antena cable ended up being male to male. so i just taped em togeher till i could find a coupler. still havent found it yet) anyway im futsing with the radio. and the girl says that guy wants to race you. i says oh yeah? and look over. sure enough theer are these two young goons looking over at me grinning. i never raced b4 at least not in my probe. only had it about 10 days by then. anyway i says ok and give the ole rev action and move a little closer to teh line. it was only about 500 feet to the next light. but man that guy never knew what hit him my tires chirped and i was gone. at teh next light buddy wanted to go again. so i nod over at them. you could tell they were getting excited. the light changes and i must have had my tires on the paint cause i got a shit start and then messed my shift to second. he got ahead and the road went to a single lane. while im behind the guy i see why he was making all that racket. doo left the house without his muffler. anyway the girl was impressed and i had a nice piece of pie at her place. i keep looking fer that guy. If you drive a hunk of junk cavalier i might be looking for you. i have a 93gt

ProbeGT Posted on 2001-12-10 at 03:31:40
oh yeah and i had my canadian tire snow tires on i live in canada

weapon01 Posted on 2001-12-10 at 09:54:08
lets see.. lately i smoked an old guy in a buick. a few mini vans with mothers driving thier kids around. little did they know we were racing. i don't think i drive enough when there isn't traffic to race. i usually am just racing the clock, takes me an hour to get home from work every day. i think i blew away a few cavaliers i my time, but that means less than the mini vans.

weapon01 Posted on 2001-12-17 at 14:27:42
i have another one!! i totally destroyed this bmw mx3 or whatever it was. Dude if he knew we were racing that could have gone bad. as i was racing though from this dead stop some old oldsmobile tried to race me (5 lane highway, route 1 / rosevelt blv.) and i blew him away, haha.. stupid olds.

Black93GL Posted on 2001-12-18 at 04:38:57
I was driving to DQ tonight with my chica and her best friend. Anyway were just cruising along at 40 or so and this grandam pulls up beside us and these two guys start looking over and laughing. Her best friend goes "It looks like their trying to race you" I laughed and waved goodbye dropping to 3rd and punching it her friend laughed and said see ya as their lights got small... then of course me lady starts complaining as I take a turn at about 95 so I slow down and a little bit later these goofs blow by. They hit a red light and eventually I pull up beside them and decide screw it, I'm going to cram some exhaust down these guys throats, girl or no girl. I kept it at about 3000 on red, then dumped the clutch. My tired spinned for a sec then launched us, leaving amigo's in the dust again. By this time both of the girls started complaining so I just pulled up beside a car and paced them leaving our friends in the Grandam frusterated and stuck. Anyway it was fun.... Wish the girls would ahve relaxed a bit more.

weapon01 Posted on 2001-12-18 at 09:52:59
yeah black93.. we need to find some girls that like racing.

Pimpin94ProbeSE Posted on 2002-01-08 at 22:29:26
my best road kill was probably when I smoked a guy with a 98 grand prix 3.4 litre, and i have an automatic 2.0, but im not afraid of almost any car. usually i beat average V6. like 3.8 and 3.0 tauruses, easy meat!

Raynfall Posted on 2002-01-08 at 23:03:51
I beat a sweet suped RX-7. Rally car baby. They had a Forest Rally in my town and I was all over all the smaller cars that were driving around town. But I steered clear of the nice ones knowing I would be beaten. Well, I saw this sweet RX-7 trying to pass me up a hill. So I though what the hell. Down shifted and I'm right along side the thing and it's engine makes a popping sound and starts smoking. I have no idea what he did, but I was not about to stick around and find out, since he might have gotten pissed at me

Jeremy Posted on 2002-01-09 at 23:35:15
The other day I was racing a honda civic that had a body kit and rims and some other things on it but I don't know what he did to the engine, But we were going down the highway at night and he got next to me and getting ahead of me and then slowing down so I downshifted and floored it, I passed his slow ass up, and then about half a mile down when I was doing about 110 behind me a cop turned his lights on and I took the next exit, He followed me but I pulled into some persons driveway and turned my lights off and the cop went right passed and I got a way. I have a 93 GT with headers and custom exhaust with 2 1/2 tubing going all the way back, and I have a cold air intake.

zzztech13 Posted on 2002-01-24 at 20:50:41
i've got a few notches on my belt, i've raced and beat a 98 v-tech prelude, a 90ish eagle talon that was hooked the fuck up (turbo) thought i'd loose that one but i had a rollin start on him . when i zipped past him all his pimply ass highschool buddies looked like they were gonna cry lol. get this , i also beat a porsche!! no shit, really!! it was an early 80's carrera. the partially bald guy in his midlife crisis missed 2nd gear and it was all over after that.why do i always race ugly people? if some hottie raced me i might miss 2nd gear on ACCIDENT (yeah right)i raced against my brother , he's got a '67 camaro rs/ss he squealed his tires off the line but as soon as he caught 2nd it was all over (like i really had a chance!)i also raced a boy in town here that had a 95 probe g/t i beat him but just barely, he's the leader of some car club and says that mine is a japanese probe because of all the mitsubishi shit under my hood. mine is a 94 g/t w/ the exhaust that came loose right in front of the muffler. i'm sure i raced more but those were the "highlights"

turboterrorford Posted on 2002-08-31 at 01:00:53
Hey guys. I'm a probe lovin man. I have owned 2 already. Awesome machines. I give you all the credit in the world. But after reading all you "kills," most of you said you won against people who wern't racing or missed a gear or something. Well, no shit you're gonna win if they're not racing. Thats ricer talk saying you won. And if they screw up racing you, its not really a race. If so, then so be it. But to me, it jsut doesn't count.

Tygerr Posted on 2002-08-31 at 22:45:06
Dude, if two people are lined up for a race. They take off and one of the dumbass's screws up shifting and loses because of it he stil looses. That's a race, it's just not the car itself, cars need a driver to drive them, some people are better drivers than others. Such as two people in where lets say everything between the two cars is exactly the same. One guy wins cuz he's a better driver, he the race. I've never heard ANYONE ever say that it's just the car racing.

probes suck Posted on 2002-09-02 at 12:36:34
has any one ever beat a taurus sho

Eric Posted on 2002-09-11 at 23:45:27
Racing a car not really racing doesn't count, though it's still fun to pass them. My dad used to have a station wagon, odd thing had a detuned race car engine. He talks about how fun it was to drive. It's nice having a Pontiac wagon falling apart from rust that's still worth $500 because it has a 400 horse engine. I wish so bad that I could have been old enough to drive(it's trans. died when I was 12). That engine was so powerful that at full pwoer it probably would have broke the rust apart and killed the wagon. Never race an older car if it sounds loud, you never know whats under that hood

hailster Posted on 2002-09-12 at 22:37:59
i was on midway road (speed limit 35) today I saw this porsche in front of me so i changed lanes into the right lane. Next light they were reving their engine so of course i rev mine back up Light turns green and i just nail the gas and so did they. I think they gave up or something went wrong with their car cause i just wasted them... the top speed i got going was 95 on this race

Brian Daoust Posted on 2002-09-14 at 14:05:39
i beat a vette last night with my 94 PGT ATX. I think Chevettes should be off the road.

Tygerr Posted on 2002-09-14 at 16:58:49
Lol, I bet that had your adrenaline rushing!

Jimmy Deez Posted on 2002-09-14 at 17:15:40

Tygerr Posted on 2002-09-15 at 22:38:26
Notice he said "Che"vette Jimmy, not "Cor"vette. Lol. I had to read it twice to get it.

weapon01 Posted on 2002-09-16 at 11:25:40
atx is for automatic transmission.. like how mtx is used for manual transmission.

Brian Daoust Posted on 2002-09-16 at 19:50:49
lemme just tell you that he didnt even know what hit him.

Black93GL Posted on 2002-09-20 at 02:56:00
lol jimmy, even if it was a auto vette it would have killed him. And yes, I have beaten a SHO.

Jimmy Deez Posted on 2002-09-21 at 18:11:00
i lost a race today,but i still feel good about it,my boy just bought a 98 chevy pick up with,5.7,K.N.N filter,stage 3 racing chip,B.N.M training kit,and some other shit.he wanted to race,so we pulled up to a light side by side,1 gear,i jump him,2 gear,he pulled up to me,3 gear,neck to neck,4 gear,he pulled a fender from me,5 gear he got in front of me(we was at around 140mph,and going.not bad for 225HP 3.0L PROBE!

Brian Daoust Posted on 2002-09-23 at 00:33:51
225 hp probe wiht a 5 speed?? you should have killed him dude.. something is wrong with your car

Black93GL Posted on 2002-09-23 at 04:01:54
I raced another SHO last night. He had aftermarket duals... Not sure what else though, was part of some team called Evolution. Anyway he wanted to go from a 60 roll... Put 2 cars on him through 3rd, then about 2 bus lengths in 4th... It was murder. We ran a few times, I hit 160 one of the runs, lol. He was cool though and we both gave eachother a thumbs up.

Jimmy Deez Posted on 2002-09-23 at 17:10:32
That pick up is around 350HP,i didn't do to bad!and black(you have 1 bad ass 4 banger to kill a SHO!

Black93GL Posted on 2002-09-23 at 19:02:29
lol i didn't do it in the probe... did it in my TA ;)

Tygerr Posted on 2002-09-23 at 23:39:19
Twin turbo your probe and that talon wouldn't come near to touching it ;) Ya better believe it

LilJay Posted on 2002-09-24 at 16:30:53
I was cruisin in my 94 base, and i after a while of driving my GT, i thought the base was slow. But when i smoked 2 people last friday, one in a talon, (looked like a 1994), and a grand am, this punk had all this plastic shit on his car, hood scoops, big spoiler, and some ventshade junk, and some chrome He may of think his car looked like a big racer, haha, i pulled away from him so quick...and did i mention my 94 base is an automatic?

Jimmy Deez Posted on 2002-09-24 at 17:30:13
T-A is a nice car,I owned 2 of then in my time.What year?

Black93GL Posted on 2002-09-25 at 01:14:08
94 :) 5.7 LT1 V8. I thought you were like 16 Jimmy? How'd you get ahold of 2 TA's already at that age?

Jimmy Deez Posted on 2002-09-25 at 15:31:11
I'm 27!i had a 79 T-A w/a 455 big block(headers,1100carb,port and polished heads,ect.)when i was 19.when i was 24 i had a 89GTA,5.7tpi.I had chips and some other mods.I would love to own a new T-A w/the 5.7.there's a lot of bolt on HP you can wife said i would have to sell all my toys to go buy blazer,my 2 cars and my blaster(4-wheeler).if you like to peep my probe pics go to WWW.0DEGREES.NET

Jimmy Deez Posted on 2002-10-01 at 17:53:17
i just got offerd a race this friday.89 probe lx 2.2 VS my 90 probe lx 3.0,for $500.i'll update friday night when i get back from the car show.$500 richer!

ump Posted on 2002-10-05 at 00:09:56
I (stock-engine) was killed by I-ROC.....

chilliwacko Posted on 2002-10-27 at 04:05:31
So I was driving my Plymouth Laser RS/T, which I paid $1900, when my friend who just bought his '94 Probe GT with a custom catback, test pipe, and HotShot headers pulls up beside me. So we're cruising along, not really racing or anything, until we catch a light. He, being confident that his car is faster (he DID pay way the hell more than me...), revs his engine a couple times, looks over and smiles. I chuckle to myself, rev back, and bring my car up to about 3000rpm. Light changes, I slip the clutch, we both get great launches but already I'm ahead. By 2nd, I'm about a carlength ahead, and by third he was just two white spots in my rearview mirror. We pulled up together at a gas station a ways up the road, and he didn't even bother with excuses. I think he regrets buying his car already :D Ah yes, my Plymouth, killer of all cars except vettes and exotics...

Cheeky-fellow Posted on 2002-12-28 at 21:41:28
I've only had my car on the track. I'm going about half and half. I'm quickly finding out that even though I've got a whole lot of engine, a lot more people have a lot more engine than I think I will ever try to obtain. 500 hp cavaliers and civics. Thats hard to beat!

Rob Baker Posted on 2003-01-04 at 08:46:45
I whooped the shit out of a school bus monday thursday afternoon. I'm sure he was racing too. :P I love those kind of close races like that. School busses, limo's, Ice-cream trucks and Amish-buggies! All close calls in the base...:P

Rob Baker Posted on 2003-01-04 at 08:47:46
Error: Monday AND Thursday afternoon

Rob Baker Posted on 2003-01-04 at 08:52:52
I don't mean to be a dick but I don't think a tricked out 6-pack in a probe will beat an SHO. The guitar player in my band had one for a wile(until he beat the shit out of it, busted the rear strut, danced the drunken Chicken dance on the hood and other intence drunken stuper moments of his). But before that I couldn't touch his ass, with my six-bagger under the hood.

raynfall Posted on 2003-01-04 at 15:40:38
A few mods shoud get a well driven PGT into SHO range. Depends on the year/tranny of the SHO as well.

Rob Baker Posted on 2003-01-04 at 17:26:32
You sure?...SHO's are 8-baggers arent they, I think Larry's was anyway.

raynfall Posted on 2003-01-04 at 18:11:37
The newer ones are 8. The old were Yamaha 3.8L V6s. Those were the beasts. 220hp. 200 foot/lbs of torque. My last car:) I loved it. Plus it was a sleeper. The big issue was the 5 speeds were rare in em. It took forever to find one.

Lothos Posted on 2003-03-19 at 02:43:47
hmm, haven't had many races that were a challenge yet. Keep getting people wanting to race me in a cavalier or sunfire and it just doesn't end well for them. Had a guy in a corvette rev at me but I just laughed and shook my head "no" at him since we both knew how that would end. Only good race I've had was against a Grand Am GT, all stock I think, on the interstate. Was going about 65 in the middle lane (3 lanes) and he pulled up next to me in the left. Kept going a little ahead of me then falling back. So I looked over at him and as soon as we both saw eachother I downshifted and floored it. Stayed pretty even up to 90 or so, but I pulled ahead and stayed ahead, topped out at around 115 when my exit came up. Got the thumbs up as he flew by. Driving a '96 2.5L DOHC manual

Tygerr Posted on 2003-03-19 at 21:52:49
Talking about Tauruses, my dads 2000 grand prix se's tranny just went, though it's a company car it's getting fixed. For the mean time he got a rental car, 2003 Ford Taurus SES, these things are nice. They can so kick his grand prix's ass, i'm debating on if it can take my mom's monte carlo. It has 200hp, 200lb tq stock in the thing versus the monte's 190hp, 205lb tq, anyway. People need to start respecting Ford.

Jimmy Deez Posted on 2003-03-23 at 09:17:47

Jeff Posted on 2003-05-15 at 13:02:51
Well I have to say, all you probe fans out there come to me to get spanked. Old scool is still the best. I waste probes, hondas, imports don't have a chance. (yes I know a probe isn't an import) 67 ford with a 6.4L Nothing rumbles like a V8. But seriously probes aren't bad. I'm currently building a 2.2L mazda truck infuzed with probe turbo parts. With a T3 and some nitrous, hmmm sounds like it could do some damage. Can't wait to see what it'll do. But I guess untill that one is built you guys will have to settle for staring at my old fords tail lights.

korks629 Posted on 2003-06-29 at 01:00:52
my most recent smoke was to a tiburon...all done up and i could hear the turbo 94 pgt completely smoked it...also on the list of probe kills are bmw 323i, porche 944, 81 firebird(yeah i dont even know), eclipse gs, and my favorite...the town asshole who has like 90 grand into a is with the guys who want to race but yet put in more weight in the form of stereos, air ride, dvd players? what is with that...if u want to race ANYONE knows u go for as little weight as possible...uggh ppl piss me off...especially dumb ones

I am ZED Posted on 2003-12-30 at 13:32:12
Raced my brothers 95 civic dx. beat him, bad. but one quick question, why is it that everybody and their brother seems to want to tailgate my car? Pullin 65 down rt 11, people pass me like i'm standing they see a ride me sign somewhere that I don't?

pro04 Posted on 2004-01-06 at 23:23:09
I used to own a Probe GT my biggest POS I've owned. I now drive a 2000 Galant GTZ and have left 2 probes in the dust racing.

Raynfall Posted on 2004-01-07 at 15:20:19
Galant GTZ? And that's a quality car?

pro04 Posted on 2004-01-07 at 22:22:39
At least my Galant isn't a half breed like the half probe half mazda shit

Raynfall Posted on 2004-01-08 at 17:31:49
I think I'd rather have a "half breed" then a full breed from a manufacturer that is notorious for repair issues. It's not that I don't like the looks. Mitsu has some gorgeous cars. I love the stlye of the 3000 GT. The Diamante was vert seet. The Galant isn't bad, and the EVO is pretty aggresive looking. And many can be quite fun to drive. All that said, if I could name one that isn't problem plagued I'd be very happy to own one. But I haven't. I'm not claiming my Probe is a reliabilty dream, but to own a Mitsu and claim a Probeis unreliable is a bit short sighted. Keep in mind that the newest Probe is still 3 years older then your car. And how well do you think your Galant is going to fair once it hits 100K or 10 years old?

Raynfall Posted on 2004-01-08 at 17:39:42
Also, I'd curious how you beat all these Probes in the dust with your car. Not to be a PITA, but in a comparison test versus other family sedans the GTZ came in 6th out of 8 cars. To make matters worse, the "sports oriented" GTZ came in dead last with a 0-60 time of 8.7 seconds, and 1/4 time of 16.6. That's Base Probe range or perhaps ATX PGT, but a stock 5 speed PGT is about a second faster in both those numbers. Faster still with a good driver.

Rock Posted on 2004-11-15 at 21:39:54
I raced some kid in a civic hatch..he was talking about how bad he was going to smoke me all he had was exhaust and intake..anyways I let him drop a gear first till I heard his rpm's high.I dropped to 2nd and took off leaving his ass by about 4 cars

Matt Posted on 2006-04-21 at 22:33:04
a friend pulled up to a light in a jeep cherokee, with a v8, next to me, we both revved our engines, when the light turned, i got a decent launch but the massive low-end torque on the jeep was able to keep even with me until i hit third, then it was all over

Cich Posted on 2006-11-14 at 15:48:22
a prelude pulled up next to me n revved it... it was n older one i was like hehe .. it was red with a flat black painted hood i was like sweet.. soo i revved it up the light turned green n i owned it... the next light i looked in the lane next to me and to my dissmay it was 5 black guys with doorags on all wearing the same color.. needless to say... now i look before i leap.

Cich Posted on 2006-11-14 at 15:51:45
i just wanted to see how fast they were n i happened to stumble upon a new charger SRT-8 i revved it jsut to hear him do it the light turned green he floored it was like.... awesome... i didnt really wanna race him i just kind of wanted to see him use that cars esteemed balls... well the results are in... those fuckers are quick :)

Cich Posted on 2006-11-14 at 16:01:24
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I beat a sweet suped RX-7. Rally car baby. They had a Forest Rally in my town and I was all over all the smaller cars that were driving around town. But I steered clear of the nice ones knowing I would be beaten. Well, I saw this sweet RX-7 trying to pass me up a hill. So I though what the hell. Down shifted and I'm right along side the thing and it's engine makes a popping sound and starts smoking. I have no idea what he did, but I was not about to stick around and find out, since he might have gotten pissed at me ohhhhh you had me thinking it was the latest model RX-7 but then i realized the older ones were comonly used for ralley. raynfall you scared me for a min i thought you meant you beat like the 93 body style with the twin turbos

EZ56 Posted on 2007-04-09 at 17:50:58
I have a 96 SE with CAI, headers and custom exhaust....all I can seem to find are shitty ass taurus' and i rape tham everytime I also have raced a 2000 Hyundai Elantra with an intake and exhaust and killed his ass too.

low2ridin Posted on 2007-04-28 at 00:21:36
ok i race my 95 pgt alot in the summer on street and stip where i live we have a lil 8th mile drag strip i go at on weekends and i was test and tunning before the actual races and i supra lined up with me and i was like man im gonna get beat but the tree came down and we was off all i know is that he must have missed a gear er so but i ran a sec faster than him but i watched him run after that while i was letting my car cool some defore the races and he was running an impressive 7.90

marquisd7 Posted on 2010-05-17 at 22:10:35
Hello Everyone! How is everyone doing?

turn on images to use this navigation bar ©1999 all rights reserved
164 ms