Ford Probe FAQ
Ford Probe Forums - General
Note: You must be a registered user and logged in to post messages. login | register
Author Topic: 97 Ford probe GT 2 years of problems
cyberpunk Posted on 2010-04-11 at 07:13:23
Hi, I have a Aian ford probe 97 model with the 2.5 v6. I have had so many issues with it but mainly the pem seems to be no one can find the sotion. So far I have had every seal in the engine aced, water pump, f pump, f fi, spark pgs, wires, dist, catalytic conve, oil fi, air box, maf sensor. There's py more incding trying new sensors to test like the TPS, EGR, crank sensor, the body, ahhh I must admit I've lost count haha. We here is the main issue after a of this, the car wi start, idle at 1500rpm, drop to 900 - 1000rpm after a few minutes then hold that position ti it stas. Ove I have only 2 things left to try I can think of being the comp aced and possibly the VSS agh the oveive seems to be functioning fine. I had also toyed with the idea it may be the toe conve and have yet to have this tested. Any ideas wod be highly appreciated, I have wandered and the internet and coess mechanics trying to find out how to get my baby back on the road for the last 18 months or so. Jewls

turn on images to use this navigation bar ©1999 webcentrix.net all rights reserved
13 ms